Saturday, February 10, 2018

Photo Miscellany from Canyonlands National Park, Part 2.

A few weeks ago I did not have time to add some photographs for two or three of my blog postings, so here is the second set from my travels from Island in the Sky to the Needles, Canyonlands National Park.


North & South Six-shooter Buttes, 
on the way to the Needles District, 
Canyonlands National Park; north is to the right.


Another view.


Wooden Shoe Arch.


Giant Mushrooms on the Cave Springs Road.


Old Cowboy Camp at Cave Springs.


Cave Springs; we are looking into the cave at the springs.


Pictographs on the ceiling at Cave Springs.


The Needles from the Cave Springs Trail.


At the end of the road.


Canyon on the trail to the Needles.


My Campsite outside the Park, in the Indian Creek Recreation Area.  
The light flat rock was my kitchen table.


Dark-eyed Oregon Junco.


On Indian Creek.


Day’s end near my campsite.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments. If you have read "the Journey" Tab you will know that my time online is usually limited; I trust you will understand that I may not be able to reply to comments or specific questions, but that perhaps they might be addressed in future posts.